We are currently accepting applications.
Click here to download/print the application.
Design Engineer is responsible for the design and development of Loren Cook air moving equipment utilizing Computer Aided Design, CAD, during the design process.
• Design air moving equipment utilizing CAD software and other Engineering design tools to meet project requirements.
• Manages and coordinates product development projects to ensure the design meets requirements and is completed in the required time frame.
• Participates in overall product strategy, research and development requirements, development, and manufacturing coordination for new and modified products.
• Coordinates with the Structural Engineer to ensure structural integrity of products.
• Collaborates with a wide variety of functional areas such as Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, and Operations to develop and provide product definitions responsive to customer needs and market opportunities.
• Review progress continually through product life cycle to ensure attainment of objectives.
Education and/or Experience
• Bachelor of Science – Mechanical, Electrical or Aerospace Engineering
• Minimum 5 years of experience in product development utilizing CAD software
• Experience with Control System Design and Sheet Metal Fabrication is preferred
• Experience with Autodesk Inventor desired
• Experience with structural analysis and/or computational fluid dynamics helpful but not required
Generous Benefits Package
- Fully paid Health Insurance (includes eligible dependents)
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation.
Visit LOREN COOK COMPANY
8:30am to 4:30 pm
2126 East Dale Street
Print and mail application to:
LOREN COOK COMPANY
PO Box 4047 GS
Springfield MO 65808-4047
Print and fax application to