Careers at LOREN COOK COMPANY
At LOREN COOK COMPANY, we are proud to be an innovator in the design and manufacture of fans, blowers, gravity vents, laboratory exhaust systems and energy recovery ventilators. Our products ventilate institutional, laboratory, commercial and industrial facilities worldwide.
Our mission is to provide superior product quality and excellent customer service. This was true in 1941 when Loren Cook founded the company, and it’s still true today.
Staying at the forefront of technology and expertise is paramount at Cook. Our state of the art engineering department features cutting edge air and sound labs. Additionally, our acclaimed fan selection software ensures our products are made to fit our customers’ exact specifications.
From engineers to assemblers, we are committed to offering career opportunities to attract and retain top talent. As a family owned company, we understand that our people drive our business and are proud to acknowledge them as a key source of our success.
LOREN COOK COMPANY is proud to have served our industry so well for three generations and we’re motivated to continue in the tradition at being the best at what we do. Are you motivated to be the best at what you do? If so, a career at LOREN COOK COMPANY should be part of your future.
Generous Benefits Package
- Comprehensive Health Insurance (includes eligible dependents)
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation.
Visit LOREN COOK COMPANY
8:30am to 4:30 pm
2126 East Dale Street
Download application, fill it out, and send it (with resume) to:
LOREN COOK COMPANY
PO Box 4047 GS
Springfield MO 65808-4047
fax: (417) 831-7026
We are currently accepting applications.
Click here to download/print the application.
Second Shift Welder
We are currently seeking welders for our 2nd shift. Applicants must possess a high school diploma or GED, be able to pass a basic welding test, read blueprints and have a history of stable employment. Starting pay: $17.15 with guaranteed increases to $18.95 in one year.
Second Shift Assembler
Must be proficient with tape measures and hand and power tools. Ability to read blueprints is required. Starting pay: $16.15 with guaranteed increases to $17.95 in one year. Second shift hours are 4:00 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. Mon-Fri.
Design Engineer is responsible for the design and development of Loren Cook air moving equipment utilizing Computer Aided Design, CAD, during the design process.
• Design air moving equipment utilizing CAD software and other Engineering design tools to meet project requirements.
• Manages and coordinates product development projects to ensure the design meets requirements and is completed in the required time frame.
• Participates in overall product strategy, research and development requirements, development, and manufacturing coordination for new and modified products.
• Coordinates with the Structural Engineer to ensure structural integrity of products.
• Collaborates with a wide variety of functional areas such as Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, and Operations to develop and provide product definitions responsive to customer needs and market opportunities.
• Review progress continually through product life cycle to ensure attainment of objectives.
Education and/or Experience
• Bachelor of Science – Mechanical, Electrical or Aerospace Engineering
• Minimum 5 years of experience in product development utilizing CAD software
• Experience with Control System Design and Sheet Metal Fabrication is preferred
• Experience with Autodesk Inventor desired
• Experience with structural analysis and/or computational fluid dynamics helpful but not required
Loren Cook Company has an immediate opening in its engineering department for an experienced .NET Programmer. This position involves creation, implementation and maintenance of .NET applications that support our engineering staff as well as inside and outside sales teams. Duties may also include, SQL database design and maintenance, software and hardware installation as well as troubleshooting and technical phone support.
Qualified candidates should have a technical degree and be proficient in Visual Studio.NET with a strong database background. Candidates must be team oriented with strong interpersonal skills and possess the ability to work independently and cooperatively. Candidates must also be analytical and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Minimum 3 years of .NET development experience is preferred.