Careers at LOREN COOK COMPANY
At LOREN COOK COMPANY, we are proud to be an innovator in the design and manufacture of fans, blowers, gravity vents, laboratory exhaust systems and energy recovery ventilators. Our products ventilate institutional, laboratory, commercial and industrial facilities worldwide.
Our mission is to provide superior product quality and excellent customer service. This was true in 1941 when Loren Cook founded the company, and it’s still true today.
Staying at the forefront of technology and expertise is paramount at Cook. Our state of the art engineering department features cutting edge air and sound labs. Additionally, our acclaimed fan selection software ensures our products are made to fit our customers’ exact specifications.
From engineers to assemblers, we are committed to offering career opportunities to attract and retain top talent. As a family owned company, we understand that our people drive our business and are proud to acknowledge them as a key source of our success.
LOREN COOK COMPANY is proud to have served our industry so well for three generations and we’re motivated to continue in the tradition at being the best at what we do. Are you motivated to be the best at what you do? If so, a career at LOREN COOK COMPANY should be part of your future.
Generous Benefits Package
- Comprehensive Health Insurance (includes eligible dependents)
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation.
Visit LOREN COOK COMPANY
8:30am to 4:30 pm
2126 East Dale Street
Download application, fill it out, and send it (with resume) to:
LOREN COOK COMPANY
PO Box 4047 GS
Springfield MO 65808-4047
fax: (417) 831-7026
We are currently accepting applications.
Click here to download/print the application.
Product Designer is responsible for designing and documenting air moving equipment under the guidance of a Design Engineer.
• Create 3D models and assemblies of equipment as required for assigned project.
• Generate the required 2D drawings to document the design and communicate requirements to production personnel and/or customers.
• Support production as required to communicate design intent to shop personnel.
• Collaborate with Design Engineer on the development of products to ensure that design standards and structural integrity are maintained.
• Maintain existing drawings and complete work within the Engineering Change system as required.
Education and/or Experience
• Bachelor of Science – Design/Industrial Technology
• 3-5 years of experience in mechanical design utilizing CAD software
• Hands-on design experience with sheet metal products required
• Experience with Autodesk Inventor desired
Customer Service Representative / Application Engineer
We are seeking a customer service oriented individual with a strong mechanical/electrical background to ensure that our customers receive the highest level of service in our industry. Internal duties include communicating with Sales on the status of orders, with Engineering and Production on meeting product specifications and revisions, and Shipping to ensure that orders are delivered on schedule. This position is the primary contact for our manufacturer’s representatives to assist in interpreting specifications and cross referencing other manufacturer’s products to develop job quotes and the administration of orders after they are entered into production.
A degree in engineering or industrial technology is preferred, but a comparable background with HVAC experience would be considered with extensive experience in motor controls and building management systems. Working with TL and LTL carriers is a plus. Must be detail oriented with excellent communication and problem solving skills.
Second Shift Production Employees
Must be proficient with tape measures and hand and power tools. Ability to read blueprints is required. Second shift hours are 4:00 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. Mon-Fri.